Extended Access Service
The Kettering GP Extended Access service makes it easier for you to book an appointment with a local GP or other healthcare professional at a time that is more convenient, including evenings, weekends and Bank Holidays. Appointments are available in Kettering.
Extended access appointments are available as follows:
- 16:00-20:00 Monday to Friday
- 08:00-12:30 Saturday
- 13:00-17:00 Sunday (video consultations only)
- 08:30-12:30 Bank Holidays
If you would prefer to see your usual GP or practice nurse, please book an appointment with the practice during normal opening hours.
Type of appointments available
A range of appointments are available through the service, including the following:
- GP – routine GP Appointments & test results
- Nurse Practitioner – acute minor illness
- Paediatric Nurses – any acute illnesses in children between 0-5 years
- Practice Nurse – Family planning, blood pressure checks, foot pulses check, ear syringing
- Physiotherapy – a specialist assessment of any acute muscle skeletal condition (over 16 years)
- Mental Health Practitioner – acute anxiety, depression, stress reaction
All appointments for the Kettering GP Extended Access Service will take place at:
Prospect House, First Floor
121 Lower Street
Please use the entrance 2 from the car park at the rear of the building.